Yoga Barn is an environmentally friendly studio, we believe we can do something for the planet by keeping our selves green! for that, we installed a compost toilet, and heating panels in our studio (radiant heat), natural cork flooring, and we use green-friendly cleaning products in the studio the same as chemical/fragrant free soap.
So we created a little list of things you should remember when you come into the studio:
- No plastic bottles allowed in OR outside to the studio (get a reusable bottle and fill it up every time you come to class, less trash for the world:)
- NO CHATTING INSIDE THE STUDIO YESS!!! be mindful since others may be seeking for a moment of quiet and peace until class starts!
- Do not leave the classroom before class finishes, or during class. If you do, the teacher will have to check on you WE CARE ABOUT YOU! (in case you are not feeling well if you have to talk to the instructor so he/she is aware of your reason to leave early that will be the best!) help us to keep a peaceful “distraction-free” environment.
- Restrict your self from making noise in final savasana (spraying your mat), if you are in big of a hurry go outside the classroom get dressed (winter time) and then pick your mat or clean /spray it, let’s keep this space peaceful!!
- No shoes inside the reception/studio area (leave them at the entrance in the mat:)
- Turn off/silent your phone when coming to class ( leave it in your car, bike, skates)
- To respect a shared environment, scent-free (deodorant ok) no perfume, sprays in the studio area, please.
- Make sure to CHECK-IN when you arrive for the class at the front desk
- Online signing is amazing, but we have to be mindful of our cancellations. If you are not going to make it to class; PLEASE CANCEL ON TIME *WE ARE LIMITING OUR OUTDOOR CLASSES TO 9 STUDENTS MAX * (PLEASE CANCEL at least 24 hrs before class) if a cancellation is received on the same day, a class will still be taken out of your pass.
- Be mindful and cancel on time, to allow somebody else to take your place. After the 3rd time you “forget” about class, you will lose the privilege of reserving online).DUE TO COVID, WE WERE CLOSED FOR 3 MONTHS, AND WE KNOW A LOT OF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR BODY BACK TO CLASSES, PLEASE BE MINDFUL, if you are not able to make it, give us a call or an email
- To keep our studio tidy be sure you bring only what you need to class, the rest of the stuff can be left on the reception area, or our white chairs outside the studio (we can’t take care of your valuables so be sure to keep everything safe), the studio will be locked before starting class so nobody can come in or go out.
- Absolute Silence! yes we know this is a small town and everyone knows each other please feel free to chat around the reception area respecting the shared space (studio area)
- Please be sure to arrive on time to class, ☞ (5-10 min) door will be locked right on time and to respect everybody else that shows up on time we will not be waiting for late arrivals! 🙂 (we don’t want to see you leave without practicing yoga be mindful plan ahead <3)
- Classes are subject to change during WINTER TIME AND OUTDOOR YOGA WEATHER PERMITTING. In the winter months please make sure you check with us if the class will be running since the weather conditions can change and cancellations are allowed, THE CLASS WILL BE RUNNING VIA ZOOM IF THIS HAPPENS! WE WILL PUBLISH ON OUR FB PAGE WHEN CLASS IS CANCELLED AND SHARE THE LINK TO CLASS VIA E MAIL!
☮ yoga barn ☮
have a great class